Book Lover

 




This is what I would call a perfect place for reading. A book in hand and a cup of coffee is all I need. From these lines anyone can tell that I am a reader. But no one can ever know what is behind my interest to read books. I started reading books a little late in my life. The book that first caught my attention and set the wheels spinning was INKHEART. Oh, the excitement of being a silver tongue equalled the fear of being a silver tongue. What if I read out Voldemort from the book. Books opened a magical world of tears and fantasy and sorrow. I would be in Hogwarts one day and could be the unlimited power of Matilda the next day. Today I would like to recommend the hobby of reading books to all my friends because it empowers you, broadens your thinking and sets the pulse raising.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Land of Oz, a children's delight

Amazing and Unbelievable facts about Books

A wonderful fantasy, fiction novel ( For young adults )